Registration is completed via DukeHub. DukeHub is the student self-service application providing students with an array of information and direct access to their academic, financial, and personal data. Access to DukeHub is gained by the use of your NetID and password.
- DukeHub is available every day (except some Saturday mornings and holidays), seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day.
- Access to DukeHub is gained by the use of your NetID and password. As a security precaution, students should change their NetID password periodically. This ID and password are your key to accessing all of the personal information contained on these pages. DON'T SHARE YOUR PASSWORD WITH ANYONE!
- The use of DukeHub to gain access to or alter the record of registration of another person, or to gain access to restricted classes without proper permission, is a violation of the Duke Community Standard and is subject to disciplinary action.
- If you need help with registration policies and procedures, call the Office of the University Registrar at 919-684-2813 during regular office hours or send an email to email@example.com. The office will be open at 7:00 a.m. during all registration windows. If you need technical help or browser information, contact the OIT Help Desk at 919-684-2200.
- Registration and drop/add are available to all students with no outstanding financial or other obligations to the university. Students with outstanding financial obligations must make arrangements with the bursar's office before registering or attempting to drop/add. Those students who have not paid billed fees owed to, or fines imposed by, the university (such as laboratory fees, library fines, and parking fines) will not be permitted to register until the fees and fines have been paid, even if the student has paid tuition for the upcoming term.
- See the for the official semester schedule and registration deadlines. cademic Calendar