Academic Plan Change

Academic Plan

To add, drop, or change a major, minor, certificate, or concentration, use this form.

NOTE: Undeclared students in Trinity College should contact Academic Advising at 919-684-6217 to change their plans. Trinity College seniors should contact the Trinity Graduation Staff to discuss plan changes. Pratt students can click here to request an academic plan change.