Graded to S/U

To change the grading basis of a course you are currently taking from graded to satisfactory/unsatisfactory, use this link.

NOTE: This form requires the signature of the instructor and your academic dean, and the deadline for its submission is 5:00 PM four weeks prior to the last day of classes.