S/U to Graded

Change to Graded

To change the grading basis of a course you are taking in the Spring 2020 term from satisfactory/unsatisfactory, pass/fail, or credit/no credit to graded, use this form.

NOTE: The change from S/U to graded cannot be undone. Please contact your academic dean if you have questions before making the change.


Undergraduates Students in Undergraduate Courses April 22 by 5 p.m. EST
Undergraduates Students in Graduate Courses April 15 by 5 p.m. EST
Graduate/Professional Students April 15 by 5 p.m. EST
Law Students April 16 by 5 p.m. EST