Grading Basis in DukeHub - Student View
1. Access the Student Center Portal (DukeHub).
- Access DukeHub at https://dukehub.duke.edu.
- Click the Student link to begin.
- Log in to the system using your Duke credentials.
2. Navigate to the Academics tab to view the grading basis listed in the Student Grades section.
- Select the Spring 2020 term from the dropdown menu in the Student Grades section.
- Review the grading basis under the Grading column for each enrolled class for the term.
3. Navigate to the Forms & Requests tab to view the grading basis listed on the Unofficial Transcript.
- Select the Unofficial Transcript button.
- Select the Unofficial Transcript option under the Report Type dropdown.
- Click the View Report button. The Unofficial Transcript will generate as a PDF.
4. Review the grading basis listed for a class under the Grading Basis column on the Unofficial Transcript.