Instructions to Release Not Eligible to Enroll Hold
1. Navigate to dukehub.duke.edu.
- Select Student, Faculty, and Advisor Login.
- Log in using your Duke credentials.
2. View advisees.
- Select the Advisor Hub option on the left-hand navigation bar to access your list of advisees.
3. View hold status for advisees.
- An X icon under the Release Hold column will indicate that a student has a Not Eligible to Enroll hold on their record, and you have access to remove that hold. Student with Not Eligible to Enroll holds will not be able to register for classes until the hold is removed by an advisor.
- Search for students with the Not Eligible to Enroll hold by sorting the Release Hold column, or by using the Advisor Holds preset filter.
4. Release the Not Eligible to Enroll hold
- Click the X icon under the Release Hold column.
5. Confirm hold has been released.
- Review the Release Hold message and select the Confirm button.
- Review the "Hold released for [student name]" message and select the OK button. The message box will close and the X icon will no longer appear for the student. The student is now eligible to enroll for registration.
1. Go to the Department Center to release the Eligible to Enroll hold.
- Navigate to the Manage Students tab.
- Enter the appropriate Career, Program, Plan, Student Group and/or Exp Grad Term.
- Click the Search button.
2. Release a student's hold.
- Uncheck the box under the Release header to release a student’s hold marking them eligible to enroll for registration.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save button.
3. Mass release the hold to mark students eligible to enroll for registration.
- In Manage Students, enter the appropriate Career, Program, Plan, Student Group and/or Exp Grad Term.
- Select the Need Hold Release box and click the Search button.
- Select the Release All button and click the Save button.