Instructions to Release Not Eligible to Enroll Hold
1. Navigate to dukehub.duke.edu.
- Select Student, Faculty, and Advisor Login.
- Log in using your Duke credentials.
2. View advisees.
- Select the View Advisees option on the left-hand navigation bar to access your list of advisees.
3. View hold status for advisees.
- A Holds button on the View Advisees page will indicate that a student must meet with their advisor and be made eligible to enroll for the upcoming registration cycle. Students without the Holds button have either already been made eligible to enroll or do not require clearance from an advisor prior to registration.
4. Mark student eligible to enroll.
- First, click the Holds button for a student.
- Then, click the Release Hold button in the modal pop-up.
5. Confirm hold has been released.
- After selecting the Release Hold button, the Holds for [student name] box will close. A hold release confirmation message will appear in the top right corner of the page and the Holds box will no longer appear for the student. The student is now eligible to enroll for registration.
1. Go to the Department Center to release the Eligible to Enroll hold.
- Navigate to the Manage Students tab.
- Enter the appropriate Career, Program, Plan, Student Group and/or Exp Grad Term.
- Click the Search button.
2. Release a student's hold.
- Uncheck the box under the Release header to release a student’s hold marking them eligible to enroll for registration.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save button.
3. Mass release the hold to mark students eligible to enroll for registration.
- In Manage Students, enter the appropriate Career, Program, Plan, Student Group and/or Exp Grad Term.
- Select the Need Hold Release box and click the Search button.
- Select the Release All button and click the Save button.