Updating Degree Address in DukeHub
1. Access the Student Center Portal (DukeHub).
- Access DukeHub at https://dukehub.duke.edu.
- Click the Student link to begin.
- Log in to the system using your Duke credentials.
2. Navigate to the Profile tab to update your Degree address.
- Click the pencil icon in the Addresses section.
- Click the pencil icon next to the Degree address type.
- Enter your updated degree address and click OK.
3. Review your Degree address before finalizing change.
- Confirm that your address information has been entered correctly and then click Save.
- Click OK to acknowledge that the address change has been saved.
- Click Close to finish address change process.
4. Refresh the Profile page to view your updated Degree address.