Grade Basis Changes - Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory

Undergraduates wishing to enroll in a course under the optional satisfactory/unsatisfactory grading basis requires the permissions of the instructor and the student's academic dean. Students should enroll in the class normally and then bring the completed Declaration of Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory Grading Basis in a Course form to the Office of the University Registrar. The deadline for the submission of the Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory form is one week following the end of the drop/add period.