Major/Minor/Certificate Changes and Declarations

Pratt students must contact Dean Lupita Temiquel-McMillian, Trinity students must declare their initial major through the Pre-Major Advising Center. Trinity students who wish to change majors, add a second major, or add or change a minor or certificate may do so by completing this form. Please include your Student ID number and the proposed change in your email. If changing a major, please identify whether you will be pursing an AB or BS. Requests to change major will not be processed each term on the first day of shopping carts through the last day of registration. Seniors requesting a change in major, minor, or certificate should send a request to