Registration windows are assigned to all students in the Registration section of DukeHub and enable access to the enrollment process. All students must enroll for classes according to their assigned window date.
- Seniors register in the second enrollment window.
- Juniors, Sophomores and First-year students register in the remaining windows based on academic class.
- Academic class is based on expected graduation date.
- Academic classes are sub-divided into groups, each according to the last two digits of Student ID numbers. (The Student ID does NOT appear on your DukeCard. In DukeHub, your Student ID appears at the top of your Student Center home page.)
- Each sub-divided group is advanced from one semester to the next, moving up to the first position, then back to the last, to start forward again.
- Graduate and professional students enrolled through the Divinity School, Graduate School, Nicholas School of the Environment, Pratt School of Engineering and Sanford School of Public Policy enroll during the first registration window.
- Fuqua School of Business and Duke Law School students should consult their school for specific registration information.