The Office of the University Registrar
welcomes all incoming and returning students!
Our office is located near East Campus. Find our location, contact information, and hours at the bottom of this page.
Find more information about areas of interest for incoming and returning students below.
DukeHub is Duke University’s official online portal for students, faculty, and advisors. Visit dukehub.duke.edu to view your student record and complete tasks such as
- Ordering transcripts and enrollment verifications
- Paying bills
- Registering for classes
- Viewing and editing personal information
- Applying to graduate
Duke University adheres to a policy of compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- permits students to inspect their education records,
- limits disclosure to others of personally-identifiable information from education records without students’ prior written consent, and
- provides students the opportunity to seek correction of their education records where appropriate.
A student has the right of consent for their records, but they can grant an authorized user Proxy Access, which allows that person to view parts of the student’s academic record.
Students have control over the amount of access a user is given. A student can grant access to specific areas of DukeHub (see above for examples).
Authorized users will have view-only access to most items.
Students can enable Proxy Access in DukeHub by going to the Profile page and clicking the edit icon next to Relationships/Student Proxy Access.