Students in their last term will be made eligible to apply for graduation. Once notified by your school, follow the steps below.
If you have already submitted your application and need to change your degree name and/or address, please update that information in your DukeHub account.
NOTE: The Apply for Graduation form is not used by Trinity students. These undergraduate students will receive a Notification of Intent to Graduate form (or Diploma form) via email. For more information, visit this page on the Trinity site.
1. Navigate to Academics in DukeHub.
- Click on the Apply for Graduation form to begin.
- Select Apply for Graduation button.
- Select your academic Program from the available options. Then select your expected graduation Term and click the Apply button.
- Confirm your graduation application by selecting the Apply button and review the Graduation Details instructions.
2. Navigate to My Profile to enter or revise your Degree name and address.
- Click on Biographical Info to enter or revise your degree name.
- Degree name will appear exactly as shown on your diploma and graduation materials.
- Under Add Name select Degree.
- Enter your Degree name and select Save.
- First and last names are required fields; the middle name may be left blank if desired.
Optional: Add Phonetic name to provide pronunciation instructions for your name. This will be visible only to graduation staff; it will not be printed on your diploma or appear in any graduation publications.
- Click on Contact Info to enter or revise your degree address.
- Under Add Address select Degree.
- Enter your Degree address and select Save.
If you will not be attending your graduation ceremony, your diploma will be sent to your designated degree address.
- Once the Degree name and address has been entered, please verify the information is listed in the View Graduation Details section.
|School||Name of Contact|
|Divinity School||Deb Hackneyemail@example.com|
|Fuqua School of Business||Pam White
|The Graduate School||Helene McAdams
|Nicholas School of the Environment||Erika Lovelacefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Pratt School of Engineering (undergraduate)||Jennifer Ganleyemail@example.com|
|Pratt School of Engineering (graduate)||Cherie Cretenfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sanford School of Public Policy||Anita Lyon
|School of Law||Tracy Soderbergemail@example.com|
|School of Medicine||Marcie Ellis
|School of Nursing||Bebe Millsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Trinity School of Arts & Sciences||Trinity Graduation Staffemail@example.com|
|Duke Kunshan University (Fuqua)||Ann Li
|Duke Kunshan University (The Graduate School)||Shuyu Guan
|Duke Kunshan University (NSOE/Sanford)||IMEP Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org|