1121 West Main Street, Suite 1200
Bevan (Coca-Cola) Building
Durham, NC 27701
We are located at the corner of West Main Street and Buchanan, just across from the southeast corner of East Campus.
Sat, Sun: closed
Duke University Office of the University Registrar's (OUR) mission is to facilitate the educational process by assisting students, faculty, and staff by providing:
- a welcoming and encouraging service environment, in person and via other modes of contact;
- accurate and timely processing of data related to course offerings, registration and academic records;
- support and advice regarding academic policies and procedures;
- data to a variety of constituents, in support of the academic decision making process;
- security and privacy for the university's academic records, including advice and training for faculty and staff on privacy issues;
- leadership in the areas of technological development as related to student administrative services and systems.
The OUR supports the overall educational goals of the university by providing these critical components in the academic support structure. We act as a "behind the scenes" facilitator for faculty, students, and staff as they pursue the academic goals of the university.