The Office of the University Registrar (OUR) provides a number of services to faculty and staff throughout the university. Please review the information found on these webpages.
If you have general questions, send them to email@example.com. If you have questions about specific areas within the office, send them to:
- 25Live: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bulletins, course catalog, and course requests: email@example.com
- Class and classroom scheduling: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veterans: email@example.com
Much of the work completed by the Office of the University Registrar (OUR) is driven by policies spelled out in the Faculty Handbook. Chapter 6 is particularly relevant.
Click here to access links to Attrition, Return to Program, and Dean's Permission forms in Duke Box. These forms are only available to those given permission to submit them. To request access, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, CCing your authorizing supervisor.
- Classroom Change Request Form - Deadlines for submission are noted on the form.
- CLSS Access Request Form
- Departmental Contact Change Form
- New Instructor/Advisor Request Form
- SISS Access Request Form - DukeHub Access is managed by the SISS Office.