The OUR office is located near East Campus. Click the button below to find out more about OUR. Stay on this page to learn more about areas of interest for incoming and returning students.
DukeHub is Duke University’s official online portal for students, faculty, and advisors. Visit dukehub.duke.edu to view your student record and complete tasks such as:
- Ordering transcripts and enrollment verifications
- Paying bills
- Registering for classes
- Viewing and editing personal information
- Applying to graduate
DukeHub also provides access to the information in the table to the right.
Students have control over the amount of access a user is given. A student can grant access to specific areas of DukeHub (see above for examples).
Authorized users will have view-only access to most items.
Students can enable Proxy Access in DukeHub by going to the Profile page and clicking the edit icon next to Relationships/Student Proxy Access.
Transcripts & Verifications
- permits students to inspect their education records;
- limits disclosure to others of personally-identifiable information from education records without students’ prior written consent; and
- provides students the opportunity to seek correction of their education records where appropriate.